Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Hop Progress

I snapped a few pictures this morning. It's amazing what heavy rain and sunshine can do!

Here is the Fuggle. This was a very large crown that I replanted (see the previous post). Looks like it's off to a great start!


Here's the Kent Goldings. This was a smaller rhizome, I'm expecting it to take of here with the warmer weather. At least I HOPE it does.


Here's a new one for me, a Cascade. This is one I ordered from Norther Brewer and was distributed by Freshops. It was the size of a golf pencil when I planted.


This is a Magnum from Northern Brewer/Freshops. I just planted it this year. It was a little bigger and nicer looking than the Cascade and I think you can tell by the early growth.


This is a Nugget that I transplanted about a month ago. It was growing on the fence the last few years. It's never done real well for me, but I'm giving it a prime spot so I think/hope it will do better.

I also have another Cascade that I got in a trade. It was soaking wet when I got it so I'm not sure how it will do. It still hasn't come up yet but I'm not concerned at this point.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
佩剑铁十字 said...

fanny things.

Bobbisox said...

amazing progress you are having so far.